HOW TO FIND YOUR PURPOSE: THE TEAM
The purpose of ONPURPOSE.me is exactly as its name implies: Being On-Purpose. The aspect of adding .me to this domain name and experience is to remind you that being on-purpose is your responsibility. We can help you to know your purpose of life, but you’re the only one who can give it expression.
The 2-word purpose concept, app, and related course are the brainchild of Kevin W. McCarthy, the author of the best-selling book series The On-Purpose Person and The On-Purpose Business Person. Since the late 1980s, Kevin has pioneered the integration of purpose for life and work and coined “On-Purpose®” as a positive expression for knowing one’s purpose and then aligning your decision to your purpose. This site is a giant leap forward in Kevin’s vision of “Every Person On-Purpose,” that in the aggregate he calls The On-Purpose Planet. This movement, however, must begin by eradicating meaninglessness from each and every person.
ONPURPOSE.me is a starting point for your personal On-Purpose progress for becoming the best version of you possible. Kevin says, “Since the late 1980s when I was captivated by the On-Purpose idea, there isn’t a day that goes by when being on-purpose doesn’t dominate my thinking and work. Decades learning every day is still filled with discovery and fresh insights.”
This ongoing team effort by On-Purpose Partners is led by Cheryl Anderson, our diligent integrator for a growing development team composed of the following talented persons:
- Lori Moore – website and content
- Terry Pappy of Better3 – graphics and design
- Kerry Augustine and Dennis Peters – programming of group version
- Dave Kramer – programming of individual version
- Denise Vose – OntraPort integration
- Susan Stauffer of Verocity Creative – marketing and copy
- Julie Holzmann – proofreader and copy editor
- Mary Richardson – Chief Prayer Intercessor